Sunday, May 22, 2011

The horses are coming so you'd better run

All my life,
and the here after,
I've never seen,
someone like you.

Doing my last assignment for the semester before the exams!
YAYYYYY!
But procrastinating on here, Facebook, MSN and Skype as usual... 
GO GO POWER RANGERS !
Let's hope I finish this without having to cram for it..

ALSO.
In more recent news, I'm going to Canada for a semester length exchange. My admissions package is actually in Melbourne right now, SO IT SHOULD COME SOON!
WEEEEEEE! :D
Now I just gotta buy tickets, get health/travel insurance, decide whether I want to live by myself or share a room, get more moneys, BUY WINTRY CLOTHES AND SHOES and think if I should do a last gathering or something... hmmm.. decisions, decisions. PROCRASTINAAAAAATE.
BAI.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I will miss you :)