Sunday, May 15, 2011

I never saw it coming

Hi guys.

I've realised that I don't really write much here as I used to anymore, and instead this space has sort of turned into a place for aesthetic purposes? I don't know how to put that into less retarded words.
BUT YEAH.

Last night I finished an assignment and although I finished at 3am, I finished it guys. I FINISHED ONE OF MY MARDAFARGIN ASSIGNMENTS.
Now I just have two more left till the end of semester until exams come and wreak havoc on our brains and studying capabilities.
Hmm.. I don't really have much to write about.
SO SAD RIGHT.
I guess I have not yet documented the Maroon Five concert I went to last week.. and my trip to the Ear and Eye Hospital.. and.. what happened yesterday with the dance kids.. and of my upcoming trip to Sydney... HO MA GEE GEE GEE GEE BABYBABYBABY.

Because I'm ever so lazy with words right now, (I HAVE TO WRITE UP A 2000 WORD LAB REPORT LATER), I shall provide pictures to help this post fit into my newly aesthetic-themed blog.
ROUND 1 - FIGHT!
 Hokay. So I didn't take any pictures of the actual band, or of Adam Levine *soo hot*.. but HEY. It's all about the music, guys. MUSIC MUSIC MUSIC.
But seriously though.. he was extremely *_*, AND IT WASN'T JUST BECAUSE OF HIS TATTS, G.

ROUND TWO - FIGHT!

My trip to the Ear and Eye hospital was so fail.
The contacts that I was wearing broke in my eye and I couldn't get the other half of the broken lens out of my eye.

I was meant to go on a date with JZ that Friday too :( SORRY JZ!
So I met up with G, Stephen and Andy and we ventured towards a pharmacy to seek help? Then they told us to go to the hospital.
Hoooosspiittaaaaaaaaaal..
Truthfully speaking, I've never been to a hospital for treatment or anything before.
Dude. I don't even have a family doctor.
So going to a hospital for help from a doctor, I felt was a MASSIVE PRECAUTION I didn't think we needed :/
But we went there anyway and LOL, G and I saw Li-Ming's cousin.
COINCIDENCE? NO. I SAY FATE.
Anyway, not one but TWO nurses looked at me and they couldn't take out the retarded piece of plastic in my eye.
So we waited even longer for the doctor to see us. And yeah, she took it out :D IT HURT THOUGHLOL. She was like probing my eyeball with these sticks and put yellow dye in my eye :( .. which at the time, I had no knowledge of.
So I was walking around the city with one yellow'd eye? YAY

FINAL ROUND - FIGHT!
As some of you guys may know, I help teach disabled kids dance with Serene and others for Toe-Knees Promotions. Yesterday, we caught these two kids kissing each other. ZZZZZZZZZZOMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!
THEY MUST BE IN RUVVVVVVVVVVVVV ♥ ♥ ♥
HAHA but nah, apparently next time we see them, we have to separate them.
Funny thing was, my friend screamed when he saw them kissing. SOOOO FUNNY LOLLLLLLLL. HAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAH still can't get over the fact that he screamed.. xD

And FINALLY.
SYDNEY TRIP AFTER EXAMS, HERE WE COME.
 Okay. I think I've written enough to suffice for my recent lack of real blogs.
*recalibrates*
HEHEE!
BAI.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WAS THAT KISS LIKE THE KISS I SHOWED YOU? NGAWWWWWWWW