Thursday, May 26, 2011

Trying to be my misery

You know how things just die out, no matter how much effort you've invested into it over the years, nothing you do can really help stop it from reaching its inevitable end?
Yeah, that's exactly how blogging feels like to me now.
I was reading over my old posts and man, do I write a lot of crap HAHAA.
I also tend to shout in my head a lot in my posts.
Must've been on a real high all those times or something, because I swear I don't shout that much... oooh or maybe I used to but the passage of time has changed me :(
LOL. Where the frick did that line just come from?
NOOO I'M STILL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE RARARAR!

Anyway, today was the last day of my university classes in Melbourne for the year.
AHHHHH as monumental as that may seem, I slept in and skipped my first tutorial and came half an hour to my second...
Hi guys, aren't I cool? LOL
But nah, I'm not that bad.
As I was walking towards my tutorial, I bumped into Jeremy, who just so happened to have just left the tutorial. He said that class lasted only 10 minutes today and people were just doing unit evaluations.
LOLLLLLLL TEN MINUTES WHAAAAAAAAAA!>
So I was like, shhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitake mushrooms, I missed class!?
I started walking at a faster pace, hoping to catch the tutor so I could at least get my attendance marked.. SEE.
I'M A GOOD STUDENT. (Y)
Interestingly enough, I realised my outfit today resembled that of a school girl's.
LOL I LOOKED LIKE A SCHOOL GIRL ON THE LAST DAY OF UNI.
Oh the irony I cannot fathom to elaborate on.
But here goes anyway HARHARHAR!
My big blue jumper, (stolen from my dad, thanks dad :D) sort of looks like my highschool jumper and the collars make me look slightly retarded.
Observe.

 And to top it all off, I used this red ribbon JZ gave me (recycling prowess at bay, people) and made a bow out of it to put in my hair.

LOLOLO.
And sorry guys but I think it's my duty to mention that I have a billionrillionzillion pimples on my face. I don't want my face to lie to you because it does that sometimes :/
NB. YOU GUYS PROBABLY CAN'T SEE THEM IN MY PREVIOUS PICTURES, SO I'LL POINT THEM OUT FOR YOU BECAUSE I'M NICE LIKE THAT.

I. Know. Right.
I can't ever step out of my house during the day time anymore. Instead, I have to wear a paper bag with eyeholes over my head so I can save humanity from witnessing such a devastating image of atrociousness which could lead to the next of our very many judgment days.
BUT ON AN EVEN MORE IMPORTANT LEVEL, DID YOU GUYS LIKE THE VARIETY OF COLOURS I USED?

WAIT.
JUST. A.
MINUTE.
MY EYEBAGS ARE DEFINITELY BIGGER THAN THAT...


Ahh there we go.
Stripped of all aesthetics.
Anyway, enough of my face.  (Sorry guys)
Exams are in two weeks.
TIME TO STUDY. LATAAAAHHHHSSS PEOPLE!
BAI.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

why are you so pretty? :)
and LOLOL I USE THAT AT WORK TOO! EVERY SINGLE TIME HAHAHAHAH