Thursday, June 2, 2011

And freedom is the reason, you can't take it without a fight

I just stuffed my face with a bunch of grapes and my brother asks:
"Have you been studying?" LOL
Yes. Excessive binge eating is usually if not always associated with massive cramming.
OMNMOOMMMO.
But due to an unexpected twist in the conversation, here I am, going to relay to you a continuation of the above question posed.

Bro: "Have you been studying?"
Me: "Hmm, well my hair is a mess, my face is all grossed out with food, and I'm wearing grandma clothes.."
Bro: "Oh.. but you still look pretty though.
Me: *MASSIVE NAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS*
HAHAHAHA.
What a cute little person.

Also.
I've put on about 3kgs of weight LOL .. in the space of like what, hmm, 4 days?
I'm pretty sure other people are going through this binge-eating/exam stress/I want to stab a teddybear kind of experience right now too LOL.. It really is a huge wonder how we all make it out alive after all of these one month periods.. HAHHA 

Me^
BAI.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ngawwwwww bro's so cute heheh
and LOL WOOOO IS THAT YOU AND GABE IN THE BACKGROUND? ;)

Anonymous said...

ur bro is cool :)